JOIN THE TEAM
We are always looking for professionals to expand our collective! If you are interested in taking the next step in the fashion industry, let's talk!
SEND US AN
2 NEW LISTED POSITIONS
At Globalla we are looking for an energetic, keen Production Manager to support our Montreal office in the development of superior hosiery in an efficient manner. This role focuses on production, development and key cross-collaboration with the design team. The right candidate will be focused and driven to progress this sector of our business.
· Follow up with factories on production schedules, shipments, reviewing customer order dates and arranging production accordingly.
· Assist with product development process in apparel including management of pre-production samples etc. Track all samples from proto to final.
· Influence, manage and facilitate timely approvals to support on-time deliveries.
· Communicate and negotiate with suppliers to ensure the most cost efficient prices and timely delivery of supplies and materials.
· Daily tasks of tracking production process, maintain contact with oversea factories, input PO’s and maintain data, follow-up on all samples.
· Work with imports to ensure accurate documentation and timely shipments, interface with designers.
· Min 5-8 years experience
· Must be a quick learner with excellent attention to detail
· Able to work under pressure and takes initiative in a fast paced environment
· Have strong communicational skills
· Possess organization and time management skills
· Proficiency in MS office
· Bachelor’s degree
· Fluent in English, French (Mandarin is a plus but not required)
At Globalla we are looking for a designer that has strong style, color and conceptual skills. Someone who understands how to design a product from start to finish with a strong perception of trends for multiple market segments. Responsible for keeping our products relevant and sale-able, while bringing innovation and new ideas that align with our customer’s expectations. Being able to collaborate, communicate ideas clearly and take feedback is essential to work and life.
· Responsible for researching markets in order to identify new trends, fabrics, techniques and presenting to the team
· Understands the competitive landscape and how to segment products for different markets
· Graphic/ creative/ development responsibilities ranging from CAD design, tech packs to style sheets
· Owns creation and communication to factory of all artwork files, fabric strike off and lab dips
· Timely review of samples and communicate comments to the factory and team
· Track samples and provide design comments in a timely manner
· Responsible for meeting all due dates as outlined in the company calendar
· Continually work to improve processes with art, design and development teams and factories to ensure clear communication and effective development
· Min college degree in Fashion Design or a related field
· Min 5 years of relevant design experience
· Thorough knowledge of silhouettes, fabrication, color use, graphics and trim
· Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office applications
· Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize
· Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate clearly
· Spanish language skills are a plus